Public Security Statement
Our Security in Brief
At Tech Horse Electronics your data is our primary concern. A very large portion of security breaches is due to compromised partners. For this reason, we take every precaution possible to ensure the data entrusted to us is secured.
In the event that we do suffer a breach, we have stops in place that will greatly mitigate how much damage a bad actor can do.
The measures we take include the following:
• Encryption to protect data in transit and at rest.
• Device management through mobile device management (MDM).
• The use of strong authentication methods (MFA or equivalent) to enhance access control and protect against unauthorized access.
• The use of industry standard password managers.
• Incident response and disaster recovery plans to ensure that we are prepared to respond to security incidents and minimize the impact on clients.
• Access to data only on a required basis (Least privilege access).
• Data classification and data loss prevention.
• Segregation of client data and access.
• Anti-Malware including EDR.
• Intrusion prevention system.
• 24/7 security monitoring by a SOC.
• Regular software updates to fix vulnerabilities.
• Continuous vulnerability monitoring.
• Enterprise grade secure backups.
• External penetration tests several times a year.
• Frequent reviews of internal security policies and procedures.
• Full compliance and beyond of the Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA).
• Security audits of our solution providers.
While no number of measures can stop 100% of security breaches, we are confident that we are taking the uttermost precautions to protect the private information that you have entrusted to us.
If you have any questions or wish to know more about how we are protecting you please reach out to us!